Premier League Games 30/31 March '24

Hadn't heard. But if he had, isn't that a bit "me me me" from him?
Just saw the response from @rowarta about it.

Yes, yes it is. Also a shite thing to do to your son, in my opinion.

I have done my best not to impose my love of football on my lad. If he wants to play or enjoys watching with me, great. If he wants to do basksetball or ballet or no sport at all, that is absolutely fine, as well.

Only thing that I want is for him to be content with his life.

Shouldn’t be putting those kind of expectations on your kids.

Just saw the response from @rowarta about it.

Yes, yes it is. Also a shite thing to do to your son, in my opinion.

I have done my best not to impose my love of football on my lad. If he wants to play or enjoys watching with me, great. If he wants to do basksetball or ballet or no sport at all, that is absolutely fine, as well.

Only thing that I want is for him to be content with his life.

Shouldn’t be putting those kind of expectations on your kids.
He's probably as good as his dad now

Have to ask yourself what the hell our recruitment staff were thinking....
He had a very good season in the top flight and more moderately with England, which flattered to deceive (a la Michu), our medical team thought he was past those recurring shoulder issues, and Pep and co thought the demonstrated ability to pass between the lines and across the pitch in quick transitions, would give us another arrow in our quiver. Pep likely got a good a word from Beisla, as well.

Unfortunately, the shoulder issue wasn’t actually resolved, and he not only failed to replicate his peak form for us (for a number of reasons, but the level we play at versus Leeds or even England being one of them), he was playing understudy to arguable one of the best players in the world—and perhaps one of the best DMs to ever play the game—and, when he came back from the long absence, his initial performances were poor, which destroyed his confidence.

Now he is damaged goods and literally everything is going wrong for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.