How long will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep

Sadly he’s only got 10 more corners to turn until the end of the season.

I worry that today was the final nail in the coffin for him. Spurs and Villa got results and rags failed to win. No chance they're finishing 5th, too far behind now.

Can't seem keeping him after failing to get a CL spot. Gone backwards from last season.

Still, look on the bright side, it might be Waistcoat replacing him..

Still, look on the bright side, it might be Waistcoat replacing him..
Some of those twat players are letting the boss down big style.

I almost think that they are being purposely shit so that the Galzers pull the trigger and bring-in the Wastecoat.

This team will do anything if it means getting a world class coach to work with and to secure their chances of winning lots of silverware.

Shameful.

I almost think that they are being purposely shit so that the Galzers pull the trigger and bring-in the Wastecoat.

This team will do anything if it means getting a world class coach to work with and to secure their chances of winning lots of silverware.

Shameful.
We all see what your doing there !!!

Shameful.
Are you actually suggesting they are deliberately playing bad to get ten shillings the sack?

Who is this world class coach they think they are getting?

Because if there is one out there crazy enough to take that job most of the players
Who planned this would be out the door.

Apologies if you’re wumming I fell for it.

He'll probably need a result v Chelsea and/or something against the dips to last April out.

I fear even with an awful Chelsea who do raise their game against 'big sides' there's nowt in London for them and it'll fall to the ryanair derby for him to make his last stand.

Shameful.

Slabhead is the ringleader of the tormentors isn't he? He knows if he can get Waistcoat at the wheel there's a new contract to take him through to his 40th birthday. He'll be getting game time even if they have to strap him to a wonky shopping trolley to improve his mobility.

Last edited:
Are you actually suggesting they are deliberately playing bad to get ten shillings the sack?

Who is this world class coach they think they are getting?

Because if there is one out there crazy enough to take that job most of the players
Who planned this would be out the door.

Apologies if you’re wumming I fell for it.
eeerm , have you not seen our save ...... campaigns over the last ten years, weve been behind every manager united have had since ferguson shit his pants and left, so less of your negativity and get behind save poundland pep :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.