The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It'll be difficult now. Impossible? No, of course not. But the cultists don't look like dropping points. And we'd have to be perfect from here on in to put pressure on them. I'd say 65/35 in the cultists' favour now.

It'll be difficult now. Impossible? No, of course not. But the cultists don't look like dropping points. And we'd have to be perfect from here on in to put pressure on them. I'd say 65/35 in the cultists' favour now.
Meeeeeeeeh

Three teams in a title race.

Two who have history of bottling it.

One that wins.

Back the winners :)

Yes, I have had a few, why do you ask officer?

Those draws at home to Liverpool, Spurs, Palace and where we couldn't close out games and lost leads are coming home to roost.

If we had grinded out the wins.. we'd be in a much better position where dropped points wouldn't hurt us but we've really dug ourselves a hole and Spurs away still to come.

Meeeeeeeeh

Three teams in a title race.

Two who have history of bottling it.

One that wins.

Back the winners :)

Yes, I have had a few, why do you ask officer?
Your assuming city win every game left. That wont happen. No evidence this season to suggest that will happen. Been average at best. 3rd place flatters us

In a way I hope Arteta doesn’t win the league if we don’t, he’s been a **** ever since he left us to join the arsewipes shown very little respect
and his team celebrate every year in November onwards as if they have already won it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.