The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can we have this right, Liverpool away from home will lose points. Arsenal will drop points. I’m not saying we win every game but fucking hell, 3pts off top with 9 games left. There’s some right fucking shit-their-kecks knocking about.

Can we have this right, Liverpool away from home will lose points. Arsenal will drop points. I’m not saying we win every game but fucking hell, 3pts off top with 9 games left. There’s some right fucking shit-their-kecks knocking about.

No it's not panicing.. it's that we've been bad this season at holding leads.. and now that we're becoming solid defensively.. we're sacrificing attacks. We can't seem to score a goal till 70+ minutes at home against Everton, Chelsea, Brentford and now Arsenal now?

Other than the Rags and the FA cup game against the barcodes.. we've been in some attacking slump for weeks.

It's 4 points off top as we, for once, have an inferior goal difference. Its done for us

This season has had the feeling of a bit of a lull. Maybe it’s just the aftermath of the incredible exploits of last season, but it’s all felt a bit flat. It’s pretty impressive we’re still in the mix for 3 major trophies.
This,spot on we are still in it but I’ve come to the fact if we don’t win it it’s not the end of the world,retaining any of the trophies for me is an absolute huge achievement after the treble last season..

Still think we will finish third but the Villa Game is a must win with Dippers having a home banker v Sheffield Utd and Arsenal home to Luton.
Making us play Wed night then the early 12.30 Sat at Palace isn’t ideal but Arsenal at Brighton and Dippers at Rags on same weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.