10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

His ball retention is vital for our team. I think he’s had a lot of his rawness coaches out of him but he’s a hell of a player. Needs to let go of his shots earlier though. He’s fantastic

Absolutely brilliant tonight. Sometimes he just needs to be selfish, carry the ball nudge it and shoot. No need to delay it or take an extra touch, just bang it. But he doesn't really need to if he plays as well as tonight every game. Up and down the pitch working very very hard for the team.

He's so important in our system of control and his physical game is top. Good to have him back fit!

But boy, he has zero confidence in the box and even free in front of the goalie he has no belief whatsoever and never takes a first/direct shot.

Many say he's so frustrating for crosses and shots and I agree, so I decided to expect nothing at all when he's on the ball - and it works quite well for me :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.