The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MacAlister looking like his legs have hit the wall, been running their midfield for a good spell but today he looked out of energy.
Yeah he's been brilliant for them, think Endo has also done a good job for them, but the third guy Szobozslai was very poor.

The Opta Supercomputer now make Manchester City the title favourites with a 40% chance of winning the trophy, despite being third.

Liverpool are next on 31% with Arsenal, the leaders, given a 29% chance.

Chance of winning the Premier League title, according to xG:

◎ Man City: 35%
◎ Arsenal: 33%
◎ Liverpool: 32%

City are favourites with the bookies now as well!

It was probably too much to ask but I think we may have needed United to hang on for the win there. Then I believe we could have caught Liverpool on goal difference.

Not sure they are going to drop any further points now.

I think Arsenal will drop pts.

We just need to win and hope now.
Spurs might get something just judging by Liverpool's very poor record against the top 6, maybe Villa too but Unai Emery will probably shit the bed as usual, can't see them dropping points against anyone else.

What I really want in this title race is that we can afford to drop points once and still win it, it doesn't look likely at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.