Israel-Palestine Conflict

If there's got to be a winner, I want the jews to win, cos they're not hellbent on world domination are they? I just wish they'd go about it better, they say they're sneaky don't they? The jews? Not much sneaking going on right now it seems, they just keep bombing the fuck out of everything

If there's got to be a winner, I want the jews to win, cos they're not hellbent on world domination are they? I just wish they'd go about it better, they say they're sneaky don't they? The jews? Not much sneaking going on right now it seems, they just keep bombing the fuck out of everything
There will be no winners; not Israel nor the Palestinians, not Hamas nor Houthi, not Russia nor Iran. All are losers in such a war.

There will be no winners; not Israel nor the Palestinians, not Hamas nor Houthi, not Russia nor Iran. All are losers in such a war.
I reckon we should just group everyone together and go 'answer this..you like being alive don't you?' 100% would say yes, that'd persuade me anyway. I'm fed up of this shit, I swear down if I was in charge of either faction.. i'd just give in! Amazes me no end, it's like reading somebodies continuous nightmare, there's no end, it just goes on forever

Unfortunately, leaders rarely give in until there is no option.

Imagine how many lives would have been saved if Hitler had given in 1944 when it must have been obvious to anyone with a grain of sense that Germany had lost WW2. But then again, on military logic, the UK should have given in in 1940. There was no winning from that position.

Unfortunately, leaders rarely give in until there is no option.

Imagine how many lives would have been saved if Hitler had given in 1944 when it must have been obvious to anyone with a grain of sense that Germany had lost WW2. But then again, on military logic, the UK should have given in in 1940. There was no winning from that position.
“We shall fight them on the beaches……”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.