Real Madrid (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

In the early days after the takeover we nievly (sp) believed we were as good as Madrid.
Now we know we are as good if not better than them and perhaps more importantly, so do they
Pep was correct what he said last night, His City team of 4/5 years ago would have been beaten 4 or 5-1 last night, We are a different animal now.

Real Madrid know it.

There are some serious Muppets on here. It saddens me to read their negative posts. For me our boys did us proud against one of the worlds best teams, in an intimidating stadium.
Well done I say to our warriors in blue. It’s only half time, but fight like that again and history will remember this brilliant squad of players, supporting the best manager off all time.
One day this incredible run of ours will stop. Enjoy this period in our history because I doubt it will last forever.
Super post. My sentiments exactly

I'd have taken a draw before the game and I'm reasonably happy with the result, but it's still a bit annoying to only draw when we were ahead twice.
Keeping it at 1-0 was always unlikely but we should have been able to hold on to 3-2. And that really would have shit them up for the second leg. We go on and I'm fairly confident we'll beat them as we did last year, but I can't see it being 4-0 again. I expect the atmosphere to be equally electric though.

I don't think they were happy coming to the Etihad regardless of the score, after what happened last year.

Their fans don't travel so it'll be basically be a cauldron of blue, and after watching them give their best last night in front of their fans, I don't think they've got much else to give.

We've hopefully got Ederson, Walker and Kev to return, which should make us a different proposition.
Bring hell down on their heads, fry their brains with noise,they don't like it !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.