Sydney

I'm an outsider. My son, wife and child are in Sydney. I've been there 5 times. It is a beautiful, multi cultural city. This is a one off event.
Do not judge the world, humanity, immigrants, right/left wing or anything else on one totally mad act.
The world is only fucked when we start, usually driven by the Internet, hating everyone.

Awful in every respect. Fair play to the woman who took him out and that bloke with the bollard.

Only blessing is that he had a knife and not a gun. I don't know what the gun laws are like in Sydney these days but I know they had the big amnesty program in the 90s.

GLFHbTzaoAAqBm5

Horrible fucking horrible. It seems the world is full of weirdos and deranged cunts. Is this down to the prevalence of drugs these days ?
I'm glad that cop was carrying a gun.

Much better than the evil **** being in jail/psych ward for 30 years.

Assistant commissioner Cooke said the attacker 'very clearly' had been suffering from mental health issues.
'We are continuing to work through the profiling of the offender but very clearly to us at this stage it would appear that this is related to the mental health of the individual involved,' he said.
'Investigations will very clearly continue through the day.'
According to his social media profiles, Cauchi grew up in Toowoomba and claimed he worked as an English tutor.
He was a surfing enthusiast and just last week posted in a Sydney Facebook group asking if anyone would like to meet him for a surf in Bondi.
Cauchi is understood to have suffered from schizophrenia.

Awful in every respect. Fair play to the woman who took him out and that bloke with the bollard.

Only blessing is that he had a knife and not a gun. I don't know what the gun laws are like in Sydney these days but I know they had the big amnesty program in the 90s.

Yes there was a horrific mass shooting in Tasmania in 1996. A “troubled” man who owned multiple guns killed 35 and wounded 28 more.
Many types of guns were declared illegal and the government purchased 650,000 (now banned) firearms.
You would hate to think what would have happened if this murderer yesterday had an automatic weapon.

This was a shit post then, and still is now
Nah I sort of agree. They declare terrorist attacks whenever they can. It ensures more funding for the police, more sympathy for the difficult job the police have protecting all of us. It allows the govn to further lock down our freedoms. Its a win win for everyone declaring terrorist incidents. Unless I am misunderstanding this convo :)

Anyway it turned out to be a nutjob (Or terrorist I am never sure sometimes)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.