Iran Attack on Israel

I haven't been following what's been going on. But from the little I have seen the world has stood back and allowed Israel to wipe our another country. Baby's, kids, innocent people killed.
What happen to Israel was wrong but their response is out of control. The world has stood back and not tried to stop Israel.
Israel hitting back would been understandable. But six months on and the killing is still going on

I haven't been following what's been going on. But from the little I have seen the world has stood back and allowed Israel to wipe our another country. Baby's, kids, innocent people killed.
What happen to Israel was wrong but their response is out of control. The world has stood back and not tried to stop Israel.
Israel hitting back would been understandable. But six months on and the killing is still going on
So lets correct it with more killing!!

So if Israel bomb the consulate it’s alright is Iran starts to bomb Israel?

Both are wrong.

I don't disagree with that. I'm saying we've had 6 months of world leaders saying Israel has the right to defend itself and when Iran does the same that narrative changes. Hypocrisy.

More than 100 drones plus cruise missiles heading to Israel as we type.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.