The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good result

Hopefully villa get something too but its a big ask for 2 Good results in a day.

No matter the results today, nobody is out of it. All 3 positions can be easily swapped within a game, so it's still tight.

Oh boy. For the first time really this season, I think we have a great chance of the title. The matches against villa and Luton have demonstrated we can win and win well with some of our stars on the bench. Our greater experience and the Pep factor will work in our favour. Take it game by game boys and I’m trying not to get giddy yet.

huge result this round. this was not in the plans by anyone that dippers dont win all their home games. hope it effects them further mentally now.

Atlanta away and Fulham away next week for them for a reaction. could be that Klopp is fired before end of season?
:)))

Well we had people on here earlier saying the reverse. Simply put the smaller clubs tend to hate all the bigger ones. They may have a hierarchy but basically we are all cunts as far as they are concerned and they relish rare wins when they come along.
I must admit I didn't expect that defensive performance from them, bloody superb

Zero chance that Arsenal drop points today!
Thats not how it works. Teams can hit a wall anytime from an accumulation of stress and fatigue at the end of a season - as the mentality monsters of the gegen press Liverpool have found this week. Arsenal burned at the end of last season and who can forget us coming from behind an odds on ManU with a few games to go to become champions?

Part of the genius of Pep is game management and player rotation from the start of the season. Arsenal have had more than their fair share of luck this season. Lets hope it runs out today.

If City win the CL and the FA cup and Arsenal win the league, then Liverpool fans will have to find some other reason not involving City for their failures this season.
Failures??

Are you discounting their Carabao Cup success? It means more when Liverpool win it!

Thats not how it works. Teams can hit a wall anytime from an accumulation of stress and fatigue at the end of a season - as the mentality monsters of the gegen press Liverpool have found this week. Arsenal burned at the end of last season and who can forget us coming from behind an odds on ManU with a few games to go to become champions?

Part of the genius of Pep is game management and player rotation from the start of the season. Arsenal have had more than their fair share of luck this season. Lets hope it runs out today.
It’s called tempting fate ;)

We just need to continue to focus on getting to 91 points. I think if we get there we are golden.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.