Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

Zinchenko and Jesus getting all the abuse from Gooner fans, think they need to also look at Saka and Rice today

He went to get his camera. The bloke is a **** faking a head injury when the Villa player was nowhere near him. It’s ingrained in these cheats
Thats the thing with livarpool and the arse..
They rev the arse out of their engines in third gear all season.
We change gears all season and at the last lap we put it in 6th gear.

Yes absolutely. From where we were a couple of weeks ago it is beyond our wildest dreams to have it back in our own hands. Merson saying it's over is just the same as me saying Palace and Villa couldn't hold on. Reverse psychology. We have some tricky games to come.
Do you think any of the top players (i.e our lads) even bother listening to what the sh*te media in this country pump out...its all just to start a social media frenzy and probably makes top players yawn a little at most..I mean if the likes of someone like Merson can affect the mindset of Ederson, De Bruyne, Rodri, Foden, Silva et al we are f'ked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.