The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Six games left is where the title race starts for me, just because of our first title when we had 6 games left 8 behind and won the league because that shows you it is never ever over to the final game of the season and the final seconds of the season!

There will be more points dropped by all the teams we just got to get to the last game when if we win it we win the league! Maybe it will go down to goals scored and we have to win and score 5 goals to win it now that be exciting!

Strange conversations going on here.
This is a team that now knows, as surely as the sun rises tomorrow, that if they win all their games, they win it. Pure and simple. No arguing.
That is one hell of a motivator.
Oh, and — they've had to do this before.

I trust them. I trust them like no other team in world football. They've not had a wonderful season, they've not played vintage football. But they are animals when it comes to wanting to win. So is their boss.

Goosebumps

We could quite easily end up with nothing so keeping your feet on the ground and taking each game as it comes is the only way, it's STILL completely wide-open.
Funny how reactionary Arsenal and Liverpool fans are, win a game and they are definitely champions, lose a game and they are out of it, for us it’s different as it’s not our first or even second rodeo.

Can see both Arsenal and Liverpool getting a point each next week. Both away from home, after European trips and a deflating weekend just gone.
I called it yesterday. If you lump on it and it comes in, I’ll gladly accept 10% commission :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.