Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Going to be very last minute finish for co op assume they will get it done some how tho
I was in there today lots to be done still doesn't look like it can be done but they seem confident the bulk will be. Think they've accepted now it won't be complete for opening but will be ready enough for the reduced capacities for the first few events. Think it'll be awhile yet till everything is finished

I was in there today lots to be done still doesn't look like it can be done but they seem confident the bulk will be. Think they've accepted now it won't be complete for opening but will be ready enough for the reduced capacities for the first few events. Think it'll be awhile yet till everything is finished
It will be months and months until it is fully finished. EOTs in place for the major subs until the back end of the year (and have been since 2023)

Have been on a couple of walk around today and going on more this week, I've joined the Co-Op Live team as one of their managers and whilst the venue will not be perfect for this weekend, and will be months of snagging and stuff but within 12 months it will be a spectacular venue, just like moving into a new house nothing is perfect straight away that's the way to see the venue... there are currently 1350 staff working on site at any one time 24hrs a day doing fit out, landscaping and everything.

Have been on a couple of walk around today and going on more this week, I've joined the Co-Op Live team as one of their managers and whilst the venue will not be perfect for this weekend, and will be months of snagging and stuff but within 12 months it will be a spectacular venue, just like moving into a new house nothing is perfect straight away that's the way to see the venue... there are currently 1350 staff working on site at any one time 24hrs a day doing fit out, landscaping and everything.
You allowed to take photos

Good luck with the job there… hope it goes well.

Sent you a PM

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.