The Conservative Party/Government

May I add, was great to hear the Mail influencer state that this was basically the last thing they wanted, they just wanted Rayner‘s ‘dossier’ (his words, not mine) and a Police investigation was not wanted.

Says to me that Labour have called their bluff and all within Labour have put their careers on the line by unanimously backing her. Reminds me of Pep and the team with us when UEFA tried to do us over.

May I add, was great to hear the Mail influencer state that this was basically the last thing they wanted, they just wanted Rayner‘s ‘dossier’ (his words, not mine) and a Police investigation was not wanted.

Says to me that Labour have called their bluff and all within Labour have put their careers on the line by unanimously backing her. Reminds me of Pep and the team with us when UEFA tried to do us over.

I get a strong feeling with this like Starmer over curry gate the info is there they know nothing untoward legally has happened so the best response is say nowt don't feed their fire and wait until you are vindicated - Daly will then have given his Labour opponent in a GE another attack line to pile on top of the "this guy thinks your kids are trouble because you are crap parents" ........... there is a lack of understanding of how to do politics amongst Tories these days that is epic ...... thick mince wants its reputation back

I get a strong feeling with this like Starmer over curry gate the info is there they know nothing untoward legally has happened so the best response is say nowt don't feed their fire and wait until you are vindicated - Daly will then have given his Labour opponent in a GE another attack line to pile on top of the "this guy thinks your kids are trouble because you are crap parents" ........... there is a lack of understanding of how to do politics amongst Tories these days that is epic ...... thick mince wants its reputation back
Regardless of this, their advisers must be kids crayoning around a table.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.