Late arrivers/empty seats

fathellensbellend

What’s going to be done about those fans who cannot arrive in time for kick off, I cannot imagine how devastating it is to be earning quarter of a million a week and coming onto the pitch only to see empty seats, there fans if you can call them that are getting a free pass, it’s not good enough

1000s each week don't bother to turn up.
Some only for the big clubs.
The seat next to me is usually empty, it was even for the Arsenal game, but it’s flagged as a seasoncard holder’s seat (I rang the club to ask). Good seat too.

I often buy an extra ticket for a friend (in a seat close by) but they sit with me, leaving the seat I bought empty. I’m unsure if I am fixing a problem or creating one.

Over to Shrödinger for the answer…

What’s going to be done about those fans who cannot arrive in time for kick off, I cannot imagine how devastating it is to be earning quarter of a million a week and coming onto the pitch only to see empty seats, there fans if you can call them that are getting a free pass, it’s not good enough
Close the entrances into the stands until half time to punish them. Make them watch Natalie Pike and Fanzone Danny on the TV screens doing a live watchalong.

Also, the 20 minute pissers are a disgrace to Manchester City. They should put snatch squads in the concourses to evict them. You woudn't get that at the ballet.

What about the Poznanners? Turning their backs on their club when they need them the most. The Sheikh must wonder why he bothers when he says these so-called "fans". It didn't happen at Maine Road and it doesn't happen at any other club.

Close the entrances into the stands until half time to punish them. Make them watch Natalie Pike and Fanzone Danny on the TV screens doing a live watchalong.

Also, the 20 minute pissers are a disgrace to Manchester City. They should put snatch squads in the concourses to evict them. You woudn't get that at the ballet.

What about the Poznanners? Turning their backs on their club when they need them the most. The Sheikh must wonder why he bothers when he says these so-called "fans". It didn't happen at Maine Road and it doesn't happen at any other club.
It's escalating out of control

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.