Micah Richards the pundit

Micah is meant for pure banter, not tactical analysis. Once people realise his purpose, they won't use the same measuring stick they use for other pundits. As long as he makes a few jokes and obnoxious laughs, he's done his job.

You mean he failed his audition for the circus ?

You mean he failed his audition for the circus ?
I'm sure he gets paid very handsomely + sponsorships/deals etc. and anyone else would bite at a similar opportunity if it meant they never needed to work a day in their life again.

I personally don't watch Micah for tactical insights, football knowledge or match reports.

I only ever watch his clips if I need a laugh, its rare to find astute football pundits these days anyways.

I'm sure he gets paid very handsomely + sponsorships/deals etc. and anyone else would bite at a similar opportunity if it meant they never needed to work a day in their life again.

I personally don't watch Micah for tactical insights, football knowledge or match reports.

I only ever watch his clips if I need a laugh, its rare to find astute football pundits these days anyways.

tbh 99% of the pundits are fucking crap imo and serve fuck all purpose unless you are watching a match on the radio !

I just don't know what he does as club ambassador. He never challenges the snide comments or libelous remarks from Carragher and others. He has made it clear his allegiances are split at best 50/50 with one of our biggest rivals in recent seasons. And some of his analysis and commentary is odd for someone employed to supposedly represent City.

I don't like him as a pundit, but he is entitled to do whatever he wants. I just don't understand why the club think there is a benefit to making him an ambassador.

For me, he is more often an embarassador.

I just don't know what he does as club ambassador. He never challenges the snide comments or libelous remarks from Carragher and others. He has made it clear his allegiances are split at best 50/50 with one of our biggest rivals in recent seasons. And some of his analysis and commentary is odd for someone employed to supposedly represent City.

I don't like him as a pundit, but he is entitled to do whatever he wants. I just don't understand why the club think there is a benefit to making him an ambassador.

For me, he is more often an embarassador.

The other people being interviewed for the ambassador job were Danny Mills and Paddy Crerand.

They have subtitles for the American audience for Carraghers horrific accent but for Micah the subtitles just say hahahahahahahahahahaha
PMSL.

Love Micah to bits, but that was outstanding.

As for Carra I just mute him when he starts arguing with Kate when she calls out his speech impediment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.