Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Well, They was claiming they would win 4 trophies, but it seems the League cup is the swan song.

However, all is not lost. They still have the 'Everton get relegated' trophy to cling on too. (not that they ever mention Everton like, or think about them, or City, or Arsenal, or anyone else)

I love Everton, and lets be honest here, Everton are shite, but we ain't feckin deluded like the self proclaimed best in the world red shite.
Even if we were 20 points ahead of them and had the title stitched up, I`d still want you to beat those smarmy, horrible, cunts by a massive score.

Last edited:
I do wish we didn’t gloat over them “only” winning the Carabao Cup, with the PL still up for grabs.

One thing is certain: They have 1 more trophy than us this season... so far. Let’s wait until we have earned one, and hopefully one more than them, but the end of May

So far, many on here are sounding more TAA than CITY, with their lack of humble pie.

Let’s get past Chelsea first and even then we might still have a chance of winning nothing OR a Double! But, until it’s won, we have no divine right to any trophy!

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!
We’ve already won two mate

Well, They was claiming they would win 4 trophies, but it seems the League cup is the swan song.

However, all is not lost. They still have the 'Everton get relegated' trophy to cling on too. (not that they ever mention Everton like, or think about them, or City, or Arsenal, or anyone else)

I love Everton, and lets be honest here, Everton are shite, but we ain't feckin deluded like the self proclaimed best in the world red shite.
I've been in that position myself several times - buying a season ticket not knowing what division we'd be watching, wondering whether we could fund a pot to piss in, whilst all the time Ragmania is forced down yer gullet by an ever-biased bunch of cunts in the media, and a compliant set of whistling wankers who were more than happy to find a Rag pen to give 'em a leg up. But even before Trautmann retired I had developed an unshakeable belief in all that was sky blue. Red is shite; this is City (and EFC!)

I do wish we didn’t gloat over them “only” winning the Carabao Cup, with the PL still up for grabs.

One thing is certain: They have 1 more trophy than us this season... so far. Let’s wait until we have earned one, and hopefully one more than them, but the end of May

So far, many on here are sounding more TAA than CITY, with their lack of humble pie.

Let’s get past Chelsea first and even then we might still have a chance of winning nothing OR a Double! But, until it’s won, we have no divine right to any trophy!

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!
Ah, but if we follow the blazing thought processes of TAA then our 'no trophy' has got to mean more than their Carabao!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.