The Co-op Live, next to the Etihad.

Yeah it a shame that it will bring money into Manchester and the Club.Some might have to leave at 75 minutes now .Just like the Luton game .

I think it will be good thing for us as fans.
I anticipate concert goers who have paid £100+ for a ticket plus potential train and hotel costs having their experience ruined by the inept trams and general lack of transport infrastructure. I can see huge numbers of complaints which will embarrass the powers that be to hopefully drive the changes that are required.

I anticipate concert goers who have paid £100+ for a ticket plus potential train and hotel costs having their experience ruined by the inept trams and general lack of transport infrastructure. I can see huge numbers of complaints which will embarrass the powers that be to hopefully drive the changes that are required.
Right girls it's just a short walk to town this way in high heels.
Whoops sorry shouldn't just presume girls wear high heels

It wil revitalise the area more, holt town is the next place to be investerld in to expand the aeea of ancoats already built on and the idea is the canal side from new islington to the ground/venue be a vibrant area of cafes, bars, restraunts amongst the route.

Many people will then have the opportunity to travel into town on public transport and have plenty or options on the short 15-20 min walk from the city to each place, with a mind that really there isn't any need for people to drive if they live within 3-4 miles of the ground

I was with you all the way until you mentioned the powers that be driving changes that are required.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.