The Co-op Live, next to the Etihad.

I’m surprised that so many are shocked at the cost of food and drinks at the new venue. This seems to be the case at places like this all the time.

I went to a theatre in York 3 years ago and got charged nearly £20 for a pint of IPA and a glass of wine!

I agree that it's surprising people are shocked by the price of food and drink at music and sports venues. I decided a long time ago to eat and drink before or after events for two reasons.

1. I want to remember what I'm watching and don't want to have to piss every 2 seconds.
2. I'd rather pay lower prices for better quality products at small independent outlets.

We'll see I guess. Perhaps (as she sings herself) we already have her best, but I reckon "Sour" is a perfect album that'll be played in 50 years time; "Guts" is only let down by the abominable "Lacy" but "The Grudge" is incredible.

There was a recent survey that identified modern singers as using "I " and "my" and "me" much more than their predecessors. She seems to fit that profile.

Silver lake bought the company that owns UFC and WWE so I expect we will see their UK events visiting over the years
I don’t know how much you follow mma.

We normally get 1 ‘fight night’ in the uk every year. Recently has been 2 ‘fight night’ events as a few more uk contenders. Now the Uk has 2 champs which is unprecedented.

This would be a pay per view which we did have one last year as Leon Edwards is now champ but in London. Really mixed reviews how that went, tickets incredibly expensive. 02 normally great for fight nights.

Last ppv in Manchester was ufc 204 and the main event walkout was 5am. I was there, it was incredible. I wonder if they are trying to replicate this as Manchester will allow it as opposed to London.

Unless Edwards and Aspinall really start dominating the sport can’t see another ppv next year. Big fight for Aspinall is Jones/Miocic winner and that doesn’t happen in UK. Leon doesn’t really move the needle in America though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.