FA Cup Semi Final | Coventry City v United

I've decided that Anthony is a horrible little cnut - his behaviour towards Coventry fans at the end being the sign of a most despicable specimen matched only by his captain, that most ugly little runt, giving verbals to the Coventry goalie after he took his penalty. May the gods shine on up us on Cup Final day and shower the little turds with misery rubbed-in with abuse and insults...

Right, now that's of my chest....

Last edited:
If we can’t beat that shite we want shooting. I think with a weeks break and no CL to play, we will absolutely hammer them.
We might be tired, but I've not seen evidence of giving up. Our team are supermen for still being in the mix for the treble in April. Fine margins means that we're down to defending two trophies but man, what an attitude they have. Truly inspiring

I've decided that Anthony is a horrible little cnut - his behaviour towards Coventry fans at the end being the sign of a most despicable specimen match only by his captain, that most ugly little runt, giving verbals to the Coventry goalie after he took his penalty. May the gods shine on up on Cup Final day and shower the little turds with misery rubbed-in with abusive and insults...

Right, now that's of my chest....

It goes against my natural instincts to speak up for Fernandez. But the ‘keeper was clearly giving him a load of verbals before he took it, so I think he’s entitled to give a bit back once he’s scored.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.