Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

That’s loads of our fans but it doesn’t reflect the balance of posts on this thread, in recent pages. It’s simple if Blues can’t get to the game, either transfer on your ticket or list it on the ticket exchange.
That I do agree with with but your sample is tiny. A few posters on a Bluemoon thread is hardly representative of much.

I’d be interested in the “Club” publishing which games have not sold out
And detailing how many tickets remained unsold
And also reporting how many sold tickets all criteria were actually scanned for each game
That way we can all see how big a issue we have regarding no show no transfers etc
They must have this data and surely used such analysis in the business case for going ahead with the North Stand expansion

That I do agree with with but your sample is tiny. A few posters on a Bluemoon thread is hardly representative of much.
Fair point. Most of the peole I sit with are diehards. One of them lives in Hertfordshire so he can’t make all the games but he offers tickets for sale in our WhattsApp Group and Steve also uses the Ticket Exchange

I’d be interested in the “Club” publishing which games have not sold out
And detailing how many tickets remained unsold
And also reporting how many sold tickets all criteria were actually scanned for each game
That way we can all see how big a issue we have regarding no show no transfers etc
They must have this data and surely used such analysis in the business case for going ahead with the North Stand expansion
Have there been any games not sold out this season?

The "Club" (why the quotes marks?) aren't going to publish the rest of those details I suspect, they have no reason to.

Have there been any games not sold out this season?

The "Club" (why the quotes marks?) aren't going to publish the rest of those details I suspect, they have no reason to.
That’s my point
Have there been any?
Thought this was all about transparency

I’ve just been chatting to one delighted Mum in our Supporters Club whose 2 lads have flexi gold season cards for next season. They are overjoyed. It’s great that the Colin are getting plenty of young Blues back on the season card ladder.

Ahh, if you meant it for @Alex - City Matters then you need to tag them or quote one of their posts, they're possibly not going to see it otherwise.
Thanks I will forward via the email link I saw earlier
When quoting “ the club “
Didn’t really mean City Matters but get it to be the right channel to get the question on the right table
My problem is we are so f ing big i haven’t a clue who you need to or indeed who the right people are to get to anymore
In contrast if I had the same questions for Stalybridge Celtic id cross the road enter the ground knock on the chairman’s door or go round to his house and ask how many season ticket holders didn’t turn up on Saturday and he’d probably give me a list with their names and addresses lol

@Alex - City Matters as an over 65 please may I ask what the proposed phone line for over 65s is for? If it is because someone thinks we can’t handle the technology I would feel patronised. If it is to counter long queues I would feel that wasn’t fair to every other group. We are all City fans one has to queue we all have to queue. Again patronising to over 65s.
We may be getting older but we are still in the human race.
As I tell everyone when I see photos of John Boy in Gucci *faints dead away* I may be old but I ain’t dead yet.
In other words please treat us as everyone else is treated, apart from letting us have a reduced price SC because we really couldn’t afford a full price one no matter what a lot of people think. :-)
JMHO as an Over 65, a SC holder, an OSC member, a disabled member and a woman. Wow I’m well represented aren’t I ? :-)

Reactions: CC1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.