Seatexchange/Seasoncards

blue b4 the moon

My lad is 18 in the close season and is about to join the RAF so will be missing for alot of the games next year and probably following years as well.

If I renew his seasoncard he's in the middle payment bracket I'll be stuck with a card that my wife/friends can't use as adults.

Is it worthwile getting one anyway and flogging the games on Seatexchange? Are they likely to sell etc.

Or if I get him a City card will his points carry over?

Cheers in advance.

You will be able to upgrade the card if you want to get an adult in. Although I dont think you would have any problem just going in on it anyway.

My sons card is an under 16 card and i regularly go in on it and the steward on my gate dont bat an eyelid. He uses my card of course.

My son's got an 18-21 card & when he can't go my wife uses it instead & we've not had any problems so far

being able to get inn on a junior/senior ticket is being clamped down on by mcfc you can upgrade your ticket before the game for 10 15 quid.in the north stand we had to turn away a lot of fans at the newcastle game because of this orders from the top

just remember when selling to seatexchange you could end up sitting next to anyone.and shit there are some twats in our ground

bluesmith said:
You will be able to upgrade the card if you want to get an adult in. Although I dont think you would have any problem just going in on it anyway.

My husband has mobility problems and has a reduced priced season card which states Ambulant. When he was unable to attend a match recently I phoned City to ask about paying to upgrade the ticket so my son could use the card and was told that was not an option

Night-owl said:
bluesmith said:

My husband has mobility problems and has a reduced priced season card which states Ambulant. When he was unable to attend a match recently I phoned City to ask about paying to upgrade the ticket so my son could use the card and was told that was not an option

But thats completely different to what the OP is asking, It is definitely possible to upgrade from a kids to an Adult.

Cheers lads.

I'll have a ponder hopefully he'll know his 'going in' date befotre I nedd to buy next years tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.