Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

So it looks like another small raise next season and then I guess there might be a price review as they try and shift tickets for the new North Stand.

Good news about concessionary pricing though.
It is a sign of the times that 'no change' is 'good news'.

Imho - the moves by the clubs now gives the impression of a smoke-filled room conversation in a golf club somewhere.
So co-ordinated.

It’s getting completely out of hand. What have the PL clubs been discussing in private between themselves at the meetings, how to shaft the fans even more?

From what a rag has told me they have big problems with touts who have hundreds of season cards which they sell for a huge profit every game. Maybe this is a way to clamp down. That said they are rags so fuck ‘em

From what a rag has told me they have big problems with touts who have hundreds of season cards which they sell for a huge profit every game. Maybe this is a way to clamp down. That said they are rags so fuck ‘em
United clamped down on that problem in the past apparently. Looks like United’s saviour is behind the new and latest clampdown. But it’s not Jim’s fault because he’s a boyhood red through and through, just like your average working class United fan.

That's what it sounded like to me, I just didn't buy the way it was twisted.

A lad I know shares his ticket with his mate at the swamp as he works shifts this will fuck that up, his only choice sell it back to the club, ye they don’t give a fuck.

It’s getting completely out of hand. What have the PL clubs been discussing in private between themselves at the meetings, how to shaft the fans even more?

The document seems fair enough and doesn't reflect the tweet.

The rags might need to adjust their tactics, albeit they seem designed to make ticket touting more difficult, that’s surely a good thing.
1713948700018.png

thats the VG tickets been issued, cant complain as back to east stand near mates. will miss ssl3 as good atmos

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.