My day so far.

Just a well deserved break for Mrs H, been good, back Friday, missed the Semi Final at Wembley so I’m in the good books, I do however get away with a lot, it’s the least I could do for her. I know you’re a proper Blue, absolutely no insinuation!
Arrr no worries, it's one of them moments a written message could look like something else. Enjoy your break mucker.

If it helps I know a lad who got dumped by his Mrs, went to work the next day only to get told he was being made redundant and when he got home from work found out his Mum had died in a car accident. Never felt so sorry for someone in my life not sure I would have the mental fortitude get get through that.

If it weren’t for bad luck he’d have no luck at all

Woke up feeling very rough, bit of temp and cough but meant to be at a important work bash tonight.

Anyhow, got suited and booted and made my way to station. Train cancelled. 20 min wait.

On the train, felt really hot, put my coat in the luggage rack, had non stop cough with everyone hating me, nose running. felt dizzy. Got to the London Bridge to get my connection train, that was delayed 30 mins. realised i left my coat on train.

Got a orange juice and sat down, dropped it down my shirt.

thought fuck this!!! and got train back home. £35 return train, lost coat, ruined shirt, ill and missed my event tonight.
Up north we would get a grip get out for a beer

Had an appointment at Dermatology clinic in Macclesfield.
Relieved to fine the spot on my face that the GP thought was a basal cell carcinoma is just a wart!
Quick squirt with liquid nitrogen and I was on my way.

If it helps I know a lad who got dumped by his Mrs, went to work the next day only to get told he was being made redundant and when he got home from work found out his Mum had died in a car accident. Never felt so sorry for someone in my life not sure I would have the mental fortitude get get through that.
Ffs, that’s so bad mate, how much shit can life throw at you?

My good mate lost his Parents in the Tenerife air crash in 1980 (25th April, Dan Air). I lived with him for a couple of years to help him. He only had remaining family, his Aunt and Uncle and two cousins who lived in St Louis, USA. Decided to emigrate and got a visa on compassionate grounds. He’d been there a few months and his cousin (male) was involved in a fatal motorcycle accident, came home and 40 years later he’s a recluse who never recovered from those early tragedies.

His Mum and Dad were absolutely lovely people, Harold (Sunderland fan) and Marion Ingley, I still remember them ever year.

Weird day, set 2 alarms for 6:30 and 6:35, woke to alarm saw it was 6:35 - thought I’d slept through and was smug as I set 2, then saw first was for 6:30 pm! Anyway had odd breakfast of baguette and cheese with sliced meats then ended up spending 4 hours up the Eiffel Tower! Did I mention I’m on holiday? Back tomorrow and have half a bottle of Smirnoff Blue I’m not allowed to take on the plane, so doing my best not to waste it ;) On the downside I’ve a hospital appointment Friday for an infusion, but hopefully that’ll counter the wicked hangover I’m working towards

Ffs, that’s so bad mate, how much shit can life throw at you?

My good mate lost his Parents in the Tenerife air crash in 1980 (25th April, Dan Air). I lived with him for a couple of years to help him. He only had remaining family, his Aunt and Uncle and two cousins who lived in St Louis, USA. Decided to emigrate and got a visa on compassionate grounds. He’d been there a few months and his cousin (male) was involved in a fatal motorcycle accident, came home and 40 years later he’s a recluse who never recovered from those early tragedies.

His Mum and Dad were absolutely lovely people, Harold (Sunderland fan) and Marion Ingley, I still remember them ever year.
Fucking hell I was at school with their nephew Neil, who I was told died in a car accident on the M6 maybe 30 years ago now :/

but having re-read your post, maybe Neil was the cousin killed in the motorbike accident??

Fucking hell I was at school with their nephew Neil, who I was told died in a car accident on the M6 maybe 30 years ago now :/

but having re-read your post, maybe Neil was the cousin killed in the motorbike accident??
Definitely in St Louis pal, Anthony my childhood friend was there when it happened, was about 40 years + I think.

Definitely in St Louis pal, Anthony my childhood friend was there when it happened, was about 40 years + I think.
definitely a connection there somewhere, Neils aunt and uncle were killed on that flight, surname Ingley. I was told Neil was working as a rep for his dads company when he was killed, but the info was 2nd/3rd hand so the detail may have been wrong. Would have been in the 80's but not sure when exactly, he left school in 82. Similar timeframe but not quite 40 years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.