The Album Review Club - Week #121 - (page 1429) - Day for Night - The Tragically Hip

I also went to Loreto College to do my A-Levels between 1984 and 1986. Maybe I just missed you by two years?

Exactly right - I'd have walked out in the July, as you walked in in the September. Maths, Physics and English Literature in my case.

Nice! Now do music genres

Lol, like this thread could agree on a genre breakdown! :-)

There'd have to be a vote as to whether Heartland Rock was it's own genre. People would be arguing that you can't lump Cohen in with Dylan. Despite Coatigan explaining it multiple times I'm still not sure I understand what EMO is. Me, Bimbo and Goat would be arguing about the best way to break down electronica. We'll still be talking about the cut off line for something to be 'heavy' rock in three years time. Jimharri would interject just to abuse Morrissey. It would be chaos on a stick.

About the only thing we'd be able to agree with is that A Grand Don't Come For Free is a brilliant ground breaking genre all of it's own :-)

I know the ABC songs but I've never listened to one of their albums so I'm looking forward to this.

I know @RobMCFC got other things to do, but it would be good to put the stats into some AI type thing and see what we can get out of it! :)

I know the ABC songs but I've never listened to one of their albums so I'm looking forward to this.

I know @RobMCFC got other things to do, but it would be good to put the stats into some AI type thing and see what we can get out of it! :)
You mean like predict the next album we should be listening to based on the scores so far?

Nearly a match - Maths, Physics and Computer Studies for me.

I suspect we would have shared some teachers then. You must have been one of the first to do Computer Studies because I'm pretty sure it wasn't an option for me despite the fact that was what I was planning to study post A-levels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.