Brighton (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

The clean sheet we earned tonight will mean more to Pep than the goals, Being Solid at the back has not been on show all season, So a Big shout out to the defenders tonight a Job well done, We looked great tonight and played some good stuff and worked them out early doors,

The KDB header reminded me of the Tommy Hutchinson header in the cup final hahahaha

Is there a better defender in the league than Manuel Akanji? When we talk about Pep improving players, He has taken Akanji to a top top level! He's a fucking monster for us...

Don't be coming back to me with any Saliba nonsense...

Akanji and Phil neck and neck for our POTS for me.

The man is an incredible player.

Mint that tonight. We look so much more free-flowing when the number 9 drops deep and gets involved in the build up - runners beyond causing absolute havoc when it happens.

Brighton’s style played into our hands a bit but still, beautiful football at times. Perfect night really.
I see what you tryna do, but it wasn't the fact Haaland wasn't playing, it was the fact he went with no wingers.

The clean sheet we earned tonight will mean more to Pep than the goals, Being Solid at the back has not been on show all season, So a Big shout out to the defenders tonight a Job well done, We looked great tonight and played some good stuff and worked them out early doors,

The KDB header reminded me of the Tommy Hutchinson header in the cup final hahahaha
Which one :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.