Talksport

It's the radio version of the Sun or Mirror, simply don't take it seriously and it can be enjoyable.

Anyone who gets upset by the likes of Jordan and White need help.
That dick Jordan fk me. Literally derided every working class man (used to be backbone of the football support in this country) by saying their thick unless they don't have his ultra right of centre capitalist views! Fking hell.. they give this fella air time

That dick Jordan fk me. Literally derided every working class man (used to be backbone of the football support in this country) by saying their thick unless they don't have his ultra right of centre capitalist views! Fking hell.. they give this fella air time
They give him airtime because he causes reaction in clicks, views etc and thus advertising revenue.

And it works because the working class man as you call it falls for it hook, line and sinker.

Don't watch or listen and he will be given a p45 quickly.

He's more right wing than the channel his missus works on. Says something when they don't want him anywhere near GB News.

Just listening now - just to see the depths of a so-called professional broadcaster - worse than any parody. You have this dick Keown crying (literally) that because Pep compliments a team they are rolling over for City (Not for Arsenal of course). Literally school playground stuff this and shouldn't be uttered by an ex professional footballer. I know it's listener bait but truly embarrassing. Keown is trying to rally other teams supporters into 'fighting for their team'' v City - really shocking stuff. Had a couple of texters actually spending money and texting 'Forest won't roll over etc.' He is trying to get the siege anti City mentality to seep into all fan bases. Joker - I hope Spurs fans are listening as they are definitely the only factor into this weekend's game lol.

They give him airtime because he causes reaction in clicks, views etc and thus advertising revenue.

And it works because the working class man as you call it falls for it hook, line and sinker.

Don't watch or listen and he will be given a p45 quickly.
Agreed - i put it on to see if they had a genuine City feedback or interviews - i don't listen - never will again as it's truly shocked me at how sh*te it is!!1

For years people on this forum have said just stop listening to it, they manufacture outrage it makes them money, when will people actually understand this it's their business model, if you do listen to it, don't bite and post a reaction on here or anywhere else, I can guarantee that they will be reading this forum to gauge the reaction, and use this as evidence to advertisers that they are reaching their target audience, if you listen to it you will become outraged whatever club you support

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.