FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

It sold out at any ST holder last year I think. Be interesting to see what this year brings. The original allocation was 30,000 last year but we got some more so think it ended up just short of 32000.
Like last season, I think any season ticket holder who wants one will get one. Citizens no chance this time around as no euro final to choose between for some STH

Sad to say but i think the same way, they are the spawniest side i've ever come across and don't forget the help they will inevitably get.
Hey, sorry to change subject, have you any idea how someone on here was able to quote what I said on a thread and edit it so it looked like that's what I typed? I'm not happy about it and I want to report it.

Hey, sorry to change subject, have you any idea how someone on here was able to quote what I said on a thread and edit it so it looked like that's what I typed? I'm not happy about it and I want to report it. All I said was Giggsy is my favourite all time player. What the fuck’s wrong with that?

Get him reported mate. Bang out of order.

Mobile tickets for this, has that always been the case?

How can you give it to a mate if you are unable to attend (i know you are not supposed to).

Friend of many years would love to go to the new Wembley just once in his lifetime.

Mobile tickets for this, has that always been the case?

How can you give it to a mate if you are unable to attend (i know you are not supposed to).

Friend of many years would love to go to the new Wembley just once in his lifetime.
You just forward the email onto your mate, which arrives a week or so before the game, and they download the ticket onto their mobile.

Hey, sorry to change subject, have you any idea how someone on here was able to quote what I said on a thread and edit it so it looked like that's what I typed? I'm not happy about it and I want to report it.
Sorry, i'm not very IT savy so i haven't a clue.

Hey, sorry to change subject, have you any idea how someone on here was able to quote what I said on a thread and edit it so it looked like that's what I typed? I'm not happy about it and I want to report it cos I'm a proper grass. Up the reds!
That's awful mate. Report the ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.