Lucas Paquetá

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be 27 by start of next season.
I really hope we don’t go 100M range for him.
He is a solid player, but I would feel much better spending 100M range if he was U23 range.
Pep seems to love him though so I trust his judgement, just think the price is way out of whack for a player I’m not sure would be guanrteed to be in our first 11 next season.

Will be 27 by start of next season.
I really hope we don’t go 100M range for him.
He is a solid player, but I would feel much better spending 100M range if he was U23 range.
Pep seems to love him though so I trust his judgement, just think the price is way out of whack for a player I’m not sure would be guanrteed to be in our first 11 next season.

£85m clause

£85m clause
My bad.
I was being an American and speaking in $
Correct, that it would be less then £100

Regardless, in a fair market he is closer to £60 territory at his age and pedigree, but West Ham will likely not even entertain a discussion for less then release clause value.

My bad.
I was being an American and speaking in $
Correct, that it would be less then £100

Regardless, in a fair market he is closer to £60 territory at his age and pedigree, but West Ham will likely not even entertain a discussion for less then release clause value.
Unless I've missed something, Rice was £110m,Caicedo £115m, Fernandez £110m, Maguire £85m, Goofy £65m, Sancho £73m and Antony £86m. You're saying that Paqueta is £60m? Go have a lie down, glass of water and come into the 21st century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.