Nottingham Forest (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

A tense game.

Away fans and solid City made the City Ground our City ground.

Uttermost credit to our back line, even with a couple of Wood & Walker brainfarts, Ederson/Ortega, Gvardiol, Akanji and Aké were inmense. Not so our middle, sometimes overwhelmed by the Forest pressure, mostly Bernardo and Doku. But still our quality prevailed, and they were running on empty once we regained control.

Three points in the bag and after the Wolves, four games against Lahndahn sides, beat all of them and we will add a couple more pieces of metal to our cabinet.

This means four.

This myth need to be stopped, they are equally good at this (ie shot stopping) hence why Edi always get a nod to start by Pep rather than Ortega because his ball playing ability.
Or because he is the high profile keeper we have.

If moreno had been here first, Ederson would be second fiddle. I feel more comfortable when he is in goal, and I’m not the only one.

All praising haaland for changing game yes scored crucial second goal but I thought kovacic got ball moving a little sharper
It’s because Haaland as presence moved the forest defence back 15 yards

Kovacic was on before and we was still under pressure

Once Haaland come on the midfield now had space to operate and Kovacic was instrumental in us ticking the ball over

Thought the away support were great today, not sure why just a few players clapped them at the end. Pep didn't bother either.
That's my one moan out of the way!

Come on city, Great result
which players showed up?

ditto.

there always seems to be that feeling at the back of the mind in a game when the long ball comes over the top that eddy might do something rash.
ortega oozes calm.
give him the shirt, i say
Ortega is far too good to be a No 2 keeper. I reckon he'll be gone in the summer and good luck to him if that's what happens

Showed great guts today and rode our luck especially during the first half - Ake once again outstanding and my motm plus special mentions to Gvardiol, KDB & Rodders .... the big man changed the game and this was a great 2 away wins in the space of 4 days ... onwards to Wolves with a whole 6 days rest ....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.