Wolves (H) - Sat 4th May, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough games this Wolves are a good footballing team and Neto is back for wolves but one good thing don't think wolves will park the bus

Will be a tricky game but still think we will win comfortably after a nervy 30 mins or so . 3 0

Nerves starting to kick in now. Just a nice early goal to settle the nerves and nothing stupid please. Come on City!

Currently in hospital recovering from (successful) surgery, so do not have my home system setup and will be watching this on my laptop (as the TV in my room is exceedingly small, old, and too far away for me to see clearly), so won’t be in the match thread (I can hear a few rejoicing).

I hope the lads are able to give us a comfortably dominant performance tonight. But even if it is more of a slog than expected, I hope blues will remain patient and confident that the team will get the job done.

I also hope Phil has a FWA Footballer of the Year showing today again, just to hit home exactly how deserving of the award (and PFA Player of the Year) he is.

Come on City!
Speedy recovery mate. Boys will get the job done today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.