Can't log in to City account

Kumpel

Team supported
Manchester City
Is anyone else having trouble logging into their City account? There's no problem with the website, but when I try to go into my account it says -

Application error: a client-side exception has occurred (see the browser console for more information).​

This occurs on my computer, iPhone and iPad. No idea what it means!

Yep, posted earlier, I too have no access to my ticketing account, other than free entry into some continuous 'Bot' defeating jigsaw game that lets you past after 2 goes before instantly throwing you back out again.

Quick update for anyone else having these problems. I contacted Apple support who looked at it and they think that City have done some updates that are 'badly coded', which is causing the problem. I've also emailed City about it, so hopefully they'll do something at their end to fix it.

Is anyone else having trouble logging into their City account? There's no problem with the website, but when I try to go into my account it says -

Application error: a client-side exception has occurred (see the browser console for more information).​

This occurs on my computer, iPhone and iPad. No idea what it means!
I had exactly same issue last week on Chrome, Edge and Safari browsers. I then tried Firefox and it seemed to work.

Bizarrely after working on Firefox it then worked on Chrome, Edge and Safari. I can only think it maybe linked to account being "locked", I did send message to city but never got a response.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.