Premier League footballers arrested

In an investigation in November, the BBC revealed how the boss was still in post despite being under criminal investigation for raping a different 15-year-old, who we are calling Kate, in the 1990s.

Something is definitely afoot.

I read it as current Prem boss who presumably was around as a player in the 90s

I think the 'boss' part is deliberately vague - it could mean manager, chairman or owner potentially.

I expect that the press have been ordered to use this term to prevent it making it too easy to identify the man.

Last edited:
Got my own theory as to who it is, but it's just a load of reading between the lines and seeing what jumps out. Obviously won't say who I think.

But.

Latest offence in London - checked London clubs executives
Previous offence in the 90s investigated by a different force - consider which of these worked in a similar role at a non-London club in the 90s.
Consider who might be thought if as relatively well known.

There's not too many options left at this point and one stands out.

Could obviously be wrong though.

So someone who was involved at a PL club in the 1990s too, or am I mis-reading that?

If it is, can only see it being one of two names.
You're misreading it. The accuser says it happened two decades ago, doesn't mean he was involved with a PL club back then.

The accused is still in his role...for now...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.