West Ham United (H) - Sun 19th May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not overlook them. Kudus, Bowen, Paqueta, JWP, and Antonio are all players capable of hurting any team.

We drew them in 2022 during the run-in, albeit that was away, and we missed a penalty.

I imagine Pep will stick with the same line-up, but I wonder if we should start with an actual LW.

Ederson
Walker Akanji Dias Gvardiol
Rodri Bernardo
Foden KDB Doku/Bobb
Haaland​

Had the faith and booked a room at the Prem Inn at Heaton Park a couple of months ago as I did for the final game last season.

It's going to get messy again.

Ederson (/Ortega)
Walker, Dias, Akanji, Gvardiol
Rodri, Kovacic
Bernardo, De Bruyne, Foden
Haaland

West Ham might be "on the beach" (according to everyone outside City) but they're no mugs and difficult to handle on the break. Have already got results this season away at Arsenal and Spurs. They've got a good, solid team (admittedly with an old and slow back four) and they will want to give Moyes a good send-off. We've been in this situation before where an "easy" home game on the last day becomes nervy and fraught. QPR in 2012, Villa in 2022. They should serve as warnings. Let's make this more like the 2014 game against West Ham when it was nice and simple.

Last edited:
Every time it’s went to final day and we are at home it’s normally been a fucking high stakes game for some reason can we not just win in a canter ( no disrespect to West Ham) and have the cigars out by H fucking T please City ..

Whatever dickheads are predicting we'll draw or get beat still don't understand this City side, do they?

We're the best there is. No stopping us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.