The Rags reaction to Tevez, its priceless!!!

wrongun73 said:
Hooch said:
raglover said:
Red Cafe? Red Cafe? Do you lot really think that proper United fans post on a free “official club themed” forum? C’mon bitters get a grip. All I see on this forum of yours is posts such as “they said this on Red Cafe, they said that ha” – behave yourselves and stop getting so excited. Most hardcore reds wouldn’t post on an Internet forum anyway – never mind an official club one.

Honestly – how is you lot always get it wrong? You are all comical. Those that do post will do it through proper unofficial fanzine sites that require a subscription so that proper discussions can take place and “Online Internet fans” don’t get a look in. Judging by this place, you have a lot of “Sky Sports” and “Internet” posters that don’t have a clue about anything. I bet some of your hardcore support cringe when they see some of the stuff written.

Now I know it is exciting times for you lot – honestly I do – but do yourselves a favour and just “wait and see”. How many times have you all got hyped up just for you to be brought right back down to earth? As things stand – you are on course for some artificial success thanks to your new found wealth. Most of you won’t care how you become successful as long as you do. Fair enough. However, there will also be others that will hate the sight of the clubs identity being lost. Then again, these are probably only the minority as most of you spring chickens think your Championship Manager style of management is realistic. God you make me laugh.

And what is it with your obsession with the “Rags”. I thought I was on a United forum when I first saw this Blue Moon stuff – every other post is about United! Discuss your own club and what new songs you can setup for the new signings! You lot crack us up lads – keep it up. Last week you had a song for Et’who (as his name has now changed since signing Tevez), one for John Terry and god knows what else. Talk about getting ahead of yourselves. PS – you already have a song for Tevez – I wonder if you will still sing it now that he has signed for you? Most of you probably won’t even know what this is. I assure you it wasn’t pleasant though.

As for Tevez – good player, a good “name” signing – but he will be off in 2 years so don’t get too excited. Also, his second touch is a tackle. Nonetheless, he will be well paid so that’s ok.
Also, some FACTS as Rafa would put it....

1) You are not going to win the league this year so calm down calm down.
2) You are not going to finish in the top 4 so calm down calm down.
3) You have a crap manager that has done what exactly? Calm down calm down.
4) You will somehow, as always, manage to mess things up. After all – you are City.

Just before I set off into the sunset guys – one word of advice - start to support your own team and give up the obsession with us. I think, on average, you might get a mention a few days a year on our proper forums because quite simply – we don’t care about you. You are not important. Right, I am off to watch good old Michael Owen at Carrington.

Good luck for the season and bring on derby day – where apparently we always run away?

Chow Amigo’s

Spelt Ciao wrong.
maybe he wanted to eat his friends?

Ji Sung Park?

raglover said:
Red Cafe? Red Cafe? Do you lot really think that proper United fans post on a free “official club themed” forum? C’mon bitters get a grip. All I see on this forum of yours is posts such as “they said this on Red Cafe, they said that ha” – behave yourselves and stop getting so excited. Most hardcore reds wouldn’t post on an Internet forum anyway – never mind an official club one.

Honestly – how is you lot always get it wrong? You are all comical. Those that do post will do it through proper unofficial fanzine sites that require a subscription so that proper discussions can take place and “Online Internet fans” don’t get a look in. Judging by this place, you have a lot of “Sky Sports” and “Internet” posters that don’t have a clue about anything. I bet some of your hardcore support cringe when they see some of the stuff written.

Now I know it is exciting times for you lot – honestly I do – but do yourselves a favour and just “wait and see”. How many times have you all got hyped up just for you to be brought right back down to earth? As things stand – you are on course for some artificial success thanks to your new found wealth. Most of you won’t care how you become successful as long as you do. Fair enough. However, there will also be others that will hate the sight of the clubs identity being lost. Then again, these are probably only the minority as most of you spring chickens think your Championship Manager style of management is realistic. God you make me laugh.

And what is it with your obsession with the “Rags”. I thought I was on a United forum when I first saw this Blue Moon stuff – every other post is about United! Discuss your own club and what new songs you can setup for the new signings! You lot crack us up lads – keep it up. Last week you had a song for Et’who (as his name has now changed since signing Tevez), one for John Terry and god knows what else. Talk about getting ahead of yourselves. PS – you already have a song for Tevez – I wonder if you will still sing it now that he has signed for you? Most of you probably won’t even know what this is. I assure you it wasn’t pleasant though.

As for Tevez – good player, a good “name” signing – but he will be off in 2 years so don’t get too excited. Also, his second touch is a tackle. Nonetheless, he will be well paid so that’s ok.
Also, some FACTS as Rafa would put it....

1) You are not going to win the league this year so calm down calm down.
2) You are not going to finish in the top 4 so calm down calm down.
3) You have a crap manager that has done what exactly? Calm down calm down.
4) You will somehow, as always, manage to mess things up. After all – you are City.

Just before I set off into the sunset guys – one word of advice - start to support your own team and give up the obsession with us. I think, on average, you might get a mention a few days a year on our proper forums because quite simply – we don’t care about you. You are not important. Right, I am off to watch good old Michael Owen at Carrington.

Good luck for the season and bring on derby day – where apparently we always run away?

Chow Amigo’s

Poor Obsessed Pretend a Wannabe Manc Glory Hunter who regularly Wanks off to fat old men while hes shovin his 2 big fingers up his arsehole......

The Kübler-Ross model, commonly known as the five stages of grief, was first introduced by Elisabeth Kübler-Ross in 1969. It describes, in five discrete stages, a process by which people allegedly deal with grief and tragedy, especially when presented with catastrophic loss.

1) Denial - There is no way Tevez would sign for you bitters.

2) Anger - He was crap anyway, he doesn't deserve a club like us. He owes us his life and career. He was crap before he joined us and will be crap again now he has left.

3) Bargaining - Money does not mean success, and we are still the best time in the world, excluding any Catalan teams of course. Signing Tevez mans nothing - you won't win anything ever.

4) Depression - Oh f*ck. They've got Tevez and Barry and we got Michael F**king 'Swine Flu' Owen. I'd hang myself with my rag shirt but it's made by 3 year old Chinese kids from substandard cloth and won't support my massive American hot dog filled bulk.

5) Acceptance - Our time is over. All hail Man City and kiss their Blue Moons. Oh well, we still have FC United.

bluetonium said:
The Kübler-Ross model, commonly known as the five stages of grief, was first introduced by Elisabeth Kübler-Ross in 1969. It describes, in five discrete stages, a process by which people allegedly deal with grief and tragedy, especially when presented with catastrophic loss.

2) Anger - He was crap anyway, he doesn't deserve a club like us. He owes us his life and career. He was crap before he joined us and will be crap again now he has left.

3) Bargaining - Money does not mean success, and we are still the best time in the world, excluding any Catalan teams of course. Signing Tevez mans nothing - you won't win anything ever.

4) Depression - Oh f*ck. They've got Tevez and Barry and we got Michael F**king 'Swine Flu' Owen. I'd hang myself with my rag shirt but it's made by 3 year old Chinese kids from substandard cloth and won't support my massive American hot dog filled bulk.

5) Acceptance - Our time is over. All hail Man City and kiss their Blue Moons. Oh well, we still have FC United.

Quality!!!!!

bluetonium said:

Quality!!!!!

dannybcity said:
My favourite bit was about real rags not using the internet. Hahaha

Yep China has a strict internet useage, and probably in alot of the African countries they dont have broadband

raglover said:

rofl...so now "real fans dont post on forums" to go along with their "real fans dont go to games" quote from a few weeks ago

shit twats, each and every one of 'em

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.