My Dad is outside COMS now

yarny101 said:
Just got back from COMS waited about an hour before tevez shown up, I was honestly ashamed of the manner of the city fans, the chant they started as he arrived really annoyed me, why would they start singing something like that when they know it is being streamed live on SSN.

I have just listend to it again and it sounds like the fans say 'He hates Fergie!'

I am sure there was some mindless idiots chanting m****h, but they are just brain dead!!!

yarny101 said:
Just got back from COMS waited about an hour before tevez shown up, I was honestly ashamed of the manner of the city fans, the chant they started as he arrived really annoyed me, why would they start singing something like that when they know it is being streamed live on SSN.

bluechris106 said:
[I have just listend to it again and it sounds like the fans say 'He hates Fergie!'

I am sure there was some mindless idiots chanting m****h, but they are just brain dead!!!
I didn't here one person singing "he hates fergie" Im afraid.

rice10 said:
Matty said:
Quinninho said:
DunneyMonster said:
Capture.JPG

Have just sent a similar picture to all of my rag mates! Quality!
Cover him in tomato sauce and he's doing a fantastic Terry Butcher impression!!

Shit Burnley only bought Easton for £35 what a great deal!! I heard Fergie was in for him but once the bidding went above zero they had to gracefully bow out!!

Redknapp hoped he'd come for £27.50 to £30 but Burnley blew them out of the water with their £35 bid!

Shit Burnley only bought Easton for £35 what a great deal!! I heard Fergie was in for him but once the bidding went above zero they had to gracefully bow out!![/quote]

Redknapp hoped he'd come for £27.50 to £30 but Burnley blew them out of the water with their £35 bid![/quote][/quote]

The cheek of it, just who do these new Prem boys think they are with this £35... it's ruining football!

Just got back from COMS.

Saw Tevez coming out. Shouted 'Bievenido !' and got big smile and thmbs up from the lad.

Cool.

also waited for Hughes. He was in an ebullient mood and was chuckling away when people were asking about Adebayour.!!
He said..."Just keep watching SSN, that's what I do"....

Plenty to look forward to !!

dom said:
Just got back from COMS.

Saw Tevez coming out. Shouted 'Bievenido !' and got big smile and thmbs up from the lad.

Cool.

also waited for Hughes. He was in an ebullient mood and was chuckling away when people were asking about Adebayour.!!
He said..."Just keep watching SSN, that's what I do"....

Plenty to look forward to !!
I agree, Hughesy's a legend lol!

yarny101 said:

what were they singing?

mansour's tow ropes said:
yarny101 said:

what were they singing?

it sounded like

"Carlos tevez is a blue is a blue, Carlos tevez is a blue and he hates Fergie" lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.