Beckham the ****

Blucamp said:
beckham talking about loyalty cant even be loyal to his wife for fuck's sake !
would you poke the boney dog??
34qmvqa.jpg

boney spice!

Lmfao...I don't know why he keeps taking a pop...but any respect I had for him is disappearing...the Kaka advice pissed me off, now this?!? Especially now his bullshit excuse about going to the US to give the game a higher profile (yeah, & the £125 million didn't matter)

Beckham is one of the most hypocritical footballers of all time. He says JT should not move purely for financial reasons yet he made the move to Spain for the very same reason and then made the move to the States for financial gain. If Beckham wanted to move on from Spain for footballing reasons in order to enhance his playing career, he would surely have returned to England, stayed in Spain or gone to Italy.

I met David Beckham and his wife on a number of occasions when he played for the Rags. I was a Security Manager at a posh children’s shop which used to be next door to Kendals on Deansgate. They were regular visitors to the shop prior to the birth of Manhattan, Harlem, Bronx or whatever they called him. Certain Companies knew the Beckhams came to the shop and would send goods to the shop to give as gifts to the Beckhams, Landrover Pram, Silver Cross Pram, Calvin Klein baby clothes, etc, etc.

If I was as loaded as they were, I wouldn’t have accepted the gifts that were sent to the shop, but they did. Beckham employed one of his best mates who didn’t make it through the ranks with him at United to act as a sort of Gofer. Can’t recall this blokes name, but he used to turn up at the shop in Beckham’s Range Rover to collect the goods sent.

If you are reading this post David and are contemplating legal action against me, please feel free to ask the site for my details.

Other stars of sport, stage and screen used to come in the shop, even though he is a Rag, Paul Scholes was a top bloke to his credit, the biggest twat was Chris Sutton.... I will say no more, but what a knob!

RockawayBeach said:
Lmfao...I don't know why he keeps taking a pop...but any respect I had for him is disappearing...the Kaka advice pissed me off, now this?!? Especially now his bullshit excuse about going to the US to give the game a higher profile (yeah, & the £125 million didn't matter)

This.
What the fuck has it got to do with him anyhow. Never really minded Beckham, his wife was the annoying one, famous for actually not doing anything, the sort of culture we live in now unfortunatly. I mean Spice girls were crap but she was the one who couldnt even sing and rarely sang solo but is richest one of the lot but the more he opens his mouth about us the more my opinion of him changes for the worse.

Some of his gems

“My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7.”
“My life here is perfect and I'm happy at Real Madrid so of course I want to stay as long as I can.”
“I definitely want Brooklyn to be christened, but I don't know into what religion yet.”

Beckham is just a Rag T**T!!! So he left Madrid for the quality football that was offered to him in the USA?????? Nothing to do with the 1/2 a million a week!!! But then jumps ship when he realsies that he is playing in a standard of football (Yes football David not soccer as you keep refereing to it!!!) that is equal to our Unibond league!!!! (sorry to insult the Unibond!!)

BECKHAM KEEP YA NOSE OUT OF OUR BUSINESS AND CONCENTRATE ON BECOMING THE NEW MICKEY MOUSE!!!!

CITD!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.