The 6 players we released...

Thaksinssoldier said:
Didi Hamann is in demand with several debt agencies..never rated him while here and heard he was one of the ring leaders with Jo and Ball who tried to undermine Sparky in November.Good riddance.
I think you will find it was Elano and TBH, not Jo and Ball.

There was a load of names knocking about...i think guilt can be seen by who didnt play a game after that..TBH defo aswell.

Mottram_MCFC said:
keemanan said:
No idea, I think Hamann was nibbled at back home.
I'm actually a bit gutted we never had a chance to show some appreciation of Didi,
he was a great player for us under Sven

Yeah, he played very well in the derby at Old Trafford in 2008, as well as many other times as well.

Is anybody after Glauber Berti?

not been seen apparently

The 6 players we released were Ball, Berti, Hamann, Vassell, Mills and Sturridge.

Obviously Sturridge has joined Chelsea, and Vassell has become the king of all Turkey.

Hamann will likely get a years contract playing for a lower level German outfit.

Ball will get a contract with someone, teams like Hull and Burnley could do a hell of a lot worse.

Berti, well christ knows! Seriously, he didn't play for us (apart from THAT cameo) so we've no idea of his abilities.

Mills, I'd be surprised if Mills found anyone to take him on, I seriously think retirement is on the cards. His knee is clearly shot, and he's not played football really for about 3 seasons now.

inmatesTravel.jpg

Where were they sent?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.