Alonso {MERGED}

even though he is quality, i just dont see we will get him, mainly because i dont think City will want him, we have too many players in that position, although Alonso is prob better, just doesnt quite sit right.

RobinJo said:
We don't need him ffs, ridiculous if true.

I agree with this. We have one of the best up and coming players in the world in Stephen Ireland and I really don't want to run him off. On top of that we have an absolute workhorse in Nigel de Jong, an all around solid player in Gareth Barry, a great playmaker in Elano who I think we should keep. Zabaleta and Kompany can also be used in the midfield though I believe they both are better defenders. With SWP out right and Vladimir Weiss inching his way closer to being a star player, looks like all we really need is a left mid. That being said, we will more than likely run a 4-3-3.

Alonso hates Lampard coz he broke his leg .
Lampard hates Alonso coz he got him sent off in chumps league .
Benitez hates Chelsea .
Alonso will NOT be going to Chelsea .
End Of .

sheds11 said:
Benitez hates Chelsea .
End Of .

Easy mistake to make, what will all the Chelsea fans who are coming on here, but this is a City forum. Thanks for clearing that up though, bye now.

Real-City said:
RobinJo said:
We don't need him ffs, ridiculous if true.

I agree with this. We have one of the best up and coming players in the world in Stephen Ireland and I really don't want to run him off. On top of that we have an absolute workhorse in Nigel de Jong, an all around solid player in Gareth Barry, a great playmaker in Elano who I think we should keep. Zabaleta and Kompany can also be used in the midfield though I believe they both are better defenders. With SWP out right and Vladimir Weiss inching his way closer to being a star player, looks like all we really need is a left mid. That being said, we will more than likely run a 4-3-3.

Alonso's passing is top notch and would be a fantastic signing. I do agree with you both that we don't really need him, but I guess it's Hughes' decision and he would further increase the competition for places. All the top sides have strong squads and there is always debate as to who should play etc, we aren't used to that yet, but if Alonso came it'd be a great problem to have. Up to Hughes then, to keep everybody happy. (I think Alonso will go to Madrid btw)

Bellamy's Caddy said:
Real-City said:

Alonso's passing is top notch and would be a fantastic signing. I do agree with you both that we don't really need him, but I guess it's Hughes' decision and he would further increase the competition for places. All the top sides have strong squads and there is always debate as to who should play etc, we aren't used to that yet, but if Alonso came it'd be a great problem to have. Up to Hughes then, to keep everybody happy. (I think Alonso will go to Madrid btw)

I am not arguing with you on Alonso's passing, but I truly think Stephen Ireland is a world class passer as well. I just really don't want to run Ireland off as I think he is the future captain of this team and will eventually be as good as Alonso. I agree though I believe he will end up in Madrid.

Real-City said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:

I am not arguing with you on Alonso's passing, but I truly think Stephen Ireland is a world class passer as well. I just really don't want to run Ireland off as I think he is the future captain of this team and will eventually be as good as Alonso. I agree though I believe he will end up in Madrid.

Yeah mate, I think the same about Ireland and the great thing is he's so young! It seems that being linked with players like Alonso, whether they come or not, eventually we're going to be in a position where there is strong competition for every position and like I said before it's going to be Hughes' job then to keep everyone happy.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
Real-City said:

Yeah mate, I think the same about Ireland and the great thing is he's so young! It seems that being linked with players like Alonso, whether they come or not, eventually we're going to be in a position where there is strong competition for every position and like I said before it's going to be Hughes' job then to keep everyone happy.

But with Elano leaving, we have to replace him with someone. We have a great trio in Barry, Superman and DJ, and Kompany can slot into the holding position, but besides those four, there is only Johnson really. What happens when Barry and Ireland are out? We will suffer greatly, so I think a new player who can give Barry and Superman the needed competition is necessary, probably Emana from Betis.

Alonso is one of the best central midfielders in the world at the moment. He would be a fantastic signing for us, although I really can't see this one happening.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
sheds11 said:
Benitez hates Chelsea .
End Of .

Easy mistake to make, what will all the Chelsea fans who are coming on here, but this is a City forum. Thanks for clearing that up though, bye now.

How fucking sad it this now? Since the end of the season, Chelski were going to hijack the Kaka deal to Madrid, the Tevez deal to City, the Eto deal to City, the Alonso deal to Madrid; the Benzema deal to Madrid; the Adebayor deal to City, the Ibromovich deal to Barca; the Villa deal to nowhere and fuck knows how many other deals. When are they going to realise that this invites ridicule. When buying the likes of Sturridge is seen as a coup, you know you're in trouble. Would they fuck. Just shut up. It is embarassing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.