Bluemoon 11 a Side Saturday\Sunday Team UPDATE pg14 24/09/09

Re: Bluemoon 11 a Side Saturday\Sunday Team

Blueboylewis09 said:
What does the age limit start from? I would love to be part of this and could easily play on saturdays and sundays.
I think you've got to be 16 or over. I played my first Sunday League match when I was 15 and had to lie about my age if I got asked. It was like being in a pub, except scarier because some guy with a nickname of Wolf was marking me. Fucking hell he was a big right twat!

I would be willing to help where possible but it will be tricky for many due to watching City games. I agree time is short for registering at present for this season and think maybe a series of friendlies against other forums would show who was really interested. this can be an expensive pastime nowadays, so recommend you tread carefully.

Sorry to put a downer on it but having run teams in the past 110% commitment from plenty of people is going to be required.

i said ill play why aint my name up :(

and if you dont enter into a league like the other guy said we could have friendlys with other forums

2 grounds used for Saturday Morning League(kick offs 10.15 or 10.30) would be Turn Moss in Stretford or Hough End on Princes Parkway.

Blue Mania said:
i'm starting my coaching course in september, so i could help coach and manage the team as it would be good practice for me... depending on what days we play and what days i'll be coaching for my course...

yeah im the same, start a coaching course in sept at south trafford.

Im up for it, I'll just have to wear a cup for when im playing fanzone in training :)

yarny101 said:
Im up for it, I'll just have to wear a cup for when im playing fanzone in training :)

From memory, it looked like he barely touched you! :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.