Maly

High Lane FC For Harley Appeal
Special Football Match

Manchester City AllStars vs SoapStars

At Disley Amalgamated Sports Club
Bank Holiday Monday – 31st August
Kick off 1.00.pm

Gates & Bar Open at 12.00pm

Four year old Hazel Grove youngster Harley Slack lost all his limbs after contracting deadly meningitis B. His plight has captured the hearts of everyone who has heard his story. This event aims to raise as much money as possible to help Harley, who will need new limbs on a regular basis until he stops growing.

We will be producing an Appeal Programme for the event, where businesses will be able to advertise via a one-line sponsors’ mention. All we’re asking for is a donation of £40.00 for this privilege.

Your generous support is much appreciated

City line up from:
Andy Dibble
Ian Brightwell
Dave Moss
Stevie Redmond
Andy Morrison
Asa Hartford
Ian Scott
Dave Bennett
Peter Barnes
Jim Melrose

Also attending will be Big Joe Corrigan, Tommy Booth plus other guests/legends.

SoapStars line up from:
Frank Gallagher
(I will edit once I have other names confirmed)

Ref Phil Dowd (TBC) Linesman Ian Blanchard (TBC) (Who I believe was the 4th official at Wembley in 1999 who put up 5 mins on the the board for injury time. I think we all owe him a pint or 2!!)

Tickets cost £3.00 on the day

If you work for a company, please pester your boss to donate the £40.00 for Harley Slack.

If you own a company, please donate £40.00 for Harley Slack.

Pm me for any further details on how to donate.

Thanks for reading

Cheers
Maly

Maly Wilson said:
High Lane FC For Harley Appeal
Special Football Match

Manchester City AllStars vs SoapStars

At Disley Amalgamated Sports Club
Bank Holiday Monday – 31st August
Kick off 1.00.pm

Gates & Bar Open at 12.00pm

Four year old Hazel Grove youngster Harley Slack lost all his limbs after contracting deadly meningitis B. His plight has captured the hearts of everyone who has heard his story. This event aims to raise as much money as possible to help Harley, who will need new limbs on a regular basis until he stops growing.

We will be producing an Appeal Programme for the event, where businesses will be able to advertise via a one-line sponsors’ mention. All we’re asking for is a donation of £40.00 for this privilege.

Your generous support is much appreciated

City line up from:
Andy Dibble
Ian Brightwell
Dave Moss
Stevie Redmond
Andy Morrison
Asa Hartford
Ian Scott
Dave Bennett
Peter Barnes
Jim Melrose

Also attending will be Big Joe Corrigan, Tommy Booth plus other guests/legends.

SoapStars line up from:
Frank Gallagher
(I will edit once I have other names confirmed)

Tickets cost £3.00 on the day

If you work for a company, please pester your boss to donate the £40.00 for Harley Slack.

If you own a company, please donate £40.00 for Harley Slack.

Pm me for any further details on how to donate.

Thanks for reading

Cheers
Maly

Have you got a referee????

Yes I think we are getting an ex-Prem ref down, but can't remember who (I will find out & post this info).

Hopefully we will have Ian Blanchard there to run the line too. Ian was 4th official at Wembley in 1999 & is a top bloke. He refs in the East Cheshire & Stockport Sunday League now as well as being in a senior position in the FA.

Maly Wilson said:
Yes I think we are getting an ex-Prem ref down, but can't remember who (I will find out & post this info).

Hopefully we will have Ian Blanchard there to run the line too. Ian was 4th official at Wembley in 1999 & is a top bloke. He refs in the East Cheshire & Stockport Sunday League now as well as being in a senior position in the FA.

Cool! Ian is very good! If you need a referee let me know. I am a qualified ref and I have been involved in these games before, great fun!! Will try and make it down anyway!!!

Cheers Blue Chris, I will let you know if we are short of a ref or liner.

Good effort,

This is brillant, I am a family friend of Sam (Harley's mum) & Nikola (Harley's Aunty/my ex housemate) so I urge all blues to do what they can to help.

Sam & Nikola are both blues & I know the family are so thankful for everything everyone has done so far, its been amazing. It'll be great to see some ex blues in action again.

Just as a bit of a cheeky plug to my own event that I am doing for Harley's Fund. Me & my friends Andy & Nic are doing the 3 peak challenge on 22nd/23rd August, thus meaning I am missing my first home game in 5 years as it clashes with Wolves. For those of you not sure what this is, we are attempting to climb Ben Nevis, Scafell Pike & Snowden all in 24 hours. Not blessed with natural fitness myself so this is going to be one hell of a challenge for me, but I determined to do it for Harley.

If anybody is interested in sponsoring us then we have a special paypal account set up, PM for details.

For more info on all Harleys events, & updates on him, visit <a class="postlink" href="http://www.harleyslackfund.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.harleyslackfund.co.uk</a>

Hope to see as many blues as possible on the 31st August for this event.

You wont see United doing anything like this....brilliant.

Frank Vs all them...I don't fancy his chances if the truth be told. lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.