rags away

didz CTID

quick question... what loyalty points are usually required to get a ticket for the derby at old trafford? got like 3100 and wondering what my chances are like. i seem to remember it being a lot higher than this but i can be optimistic!!

this is going to be the worst of the lot, we have over 4000 each and with the interest in our club ballooning that may well not be enough.you can be certain the scum will give the bare minimum to us, we should do the same back, i wonder just how many pro rata we give them for our place.

supercity36 said:
ive got 3.5k and got one of the last few hundred last season

oh right i reckon i havent got much of a chance then, what with the huge increase in demand i reckon there will be for this game. what with tevez and all that!

Gonna be a toughie getting one of these bad boys this year. Getting the feelers out early doors, dying to go.

For the first time ever I am even contemplating sitting in the home end, should be able to get one of them quite easily.....cant stand the thought of being surrounded by the clowns though! Oh well beggars cant be choosers!

this will start at 5000-4800 loyalty points and will go down to 4000 anyone who has'nt got them loyalty points won't get a ticket i reckon

last season it was 3,800 that they stoped selling at i think it will be hard to get one this year just ask around on hear for people not going if they could use there card for you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.