Get out of the room.. frustrating game!

Cookie monster said:
Sheikh Graabir Boubi said:
do you go back to zero after each R or L?
Yes, but you don't stop on it.
I didn't go back to zero and stop, I just went past it to the next number. This was the the combination I had:

39R, 39L, 11R (XX=11), 33L.

Rotate to 39 clockwise, then go (back the way you came) 39 anti, then 11 clock, 33 anti and wait for the cute noise.

ive only just realised that everyone elses code is different. its really easy though, just turn it the relevant way to the numbers you've been given. no adding or subtracting, just go to the numbers!!!!

How's this UV light work then :-).

Bugger. Have to go.

Got the chair out of the way, but am stuck trying to figure out the UV light, and the two colour-coded panels.

Good luck and thanks for the help!

andy1234uk said:
ive only just realised that everyone elses code is different. its really easy though, just turn it the relevant way to the numbers you've been given. no adding or subtracting, just go to the numbers!!!!

tried it, not working

andy1234uk said:

tried it, not working

thats how its done mate.

Cookie monster said:
ok my code is 29R, 42L, 12R and 54L - ive done it perfect every f'in time and it wont open!
You go to the number 29 by going right. You then go left from there to get to 42, the right from there to 12 and then left from there to 54.

did exactly as you said and nothing happened

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.