Get out of the room.. frustrating game!

andy1234uk said:
Jay-Mcfc said:
lesson1_notes2.jpg

Im so confused right now.
LOL! Same here :(.

andy1234uk said:
Jay-Mcfc said:
Shine the UV light over the colour coded safe thing, shows a picture of a piano. Also you got a letter in the safe with stuff like 1.b1 2.c1 etc etc.

you know any notes on a piano?

I got Lu = a1, OD=d4 and CK= d3.

the buttons cover the C major scale which is C, D, E, F, G, A, B

although that doesnt help me in the slightest

McNair9 said:
If you shine the UV light over the paper that says GOOD LUCK, theres a diagram, thats what the letters are for like LU=c4, OD=d2, CK=c1 cant find GO
Where's that piece of paper? I don't seem to have it!

KAL_EL said:
McNair9 said:
Wheres the magnet?
Here you go mate.
On the radio start all the switches in the middle and move each one individually until the beep sound changes and then put it back in the middle and move onto the next switch. Then when you reach the last switch make sure you remember where the other switches went to make the different beep and put them all back in that position and press eject.

Also get the magnet out of the radio with the pen knife and attach it to the ratchet and put it in the holes of where the chair was to pull out 4 batteries and put them in the back light that is under the broken floorboard.

can you explain the radio again im not understanding this

in the brown envelope is the good luck thing. I feel like such a nerd with a pen and paper writing down this diagram and working it out.

andy1234uk said:
jimharri said:
What the fuck did you do? I've tried every combination said on her with no joy.

what are your codes?
I've done exactly what you posted earlier;
29R - clicking on the right so it moves to no.29
42L - clicking on the left so it moves to no.42
12R - clicking on the right so it moves to no.12
54L - clicking on the left so it moves to no.54

So I click on the right hand side of the dial, rotating it anti-clockwise to 29. Then to the left of the dial, clockwise to 42. Then anti-clockwise to 12 and finally clockwise to 54. What am I doing wrong?

if you shine the light on top of the gold it comes up with a code

will someone just fucking get out the door so i can stop playing this bloody game, lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.