What happened to Spursmad?

It looks pretty obvious what's happened to me.

He had some early info on the Taylor deal, and because he got that right, a deal no-one saw coming, people took the rest of his stuff, almost all of which had been in the press already, as gospel.

He seemed like a decent bloke, and i exchanged the odd PM with him, but i don't think he was 'hounded out' at all, beyond the odd nobhead that you get on any popular forum.

Once the press started being wrong about a few things, so did he. I don't believe that Eto'o ever wanted to come here, or for that matter, John Terry, and i'm not even sure about Joleon Lescott.

I suspect SpursMad simply has a link to Taylor, perhaps he's a pal of his, and had a heads-up on the move, and just thought it would be a bit of a laugh to string us along, as needy for our daily dose of surrilous gossip as some of us are.

Fair play to him.

Dear Billy Boy,

Try and get it through your head that most on here do not want to read your rantings and ravings, they just want to share discussions on their beloved club. If they can also get an insight to what is going on within the club; transfers or day to day matters they welcome it (ITKs) as the club officially say little of substance.

If I do not believe an ITK has genuine information to impart I do not bother reading it or following their posts; this is called Freedom of Choice and Intelligence. Perhaps you should exercise some Freedom of Choice and Intelligence and not read ITK posts, and not spend, sorry waste your time, berating those who choose to exercise their choice through making an Intelligent evaluation and coming to a different conclusion than you.

Even a crap ITK is infinitely better reading than the crap below that you so kindly took time out of your valuable and precious schedule to share with us. I lament all the sad fuckers (sorry fucker as there can surely be no more than one) who read and enjoy or get some use from your worthless post, 'poor sad fucker' to use your poetic words of literacy my dear Billy.

With Bluemoon Police like you we can make this forum well regulated, full of your posts and wall to wall boredom and that means you would only have to police yourself because no one else would bother joining or reading your mind numbingly boring juvenile rantings and ravings.

Oh by the way Billy Boy or Bully Boy, your intelligent choice, when you read this and have your hissy fit that anyone could say such things to you do not bother posting retaliation as I cannot be arsed to read anymore of your self righteous posts. Have a good day and remember to take this lecture iin the same spirit you wrote your lecture.

Yours Truly

Gullible and Vulnerable ITK Victim (Thank you for trying to save me and others from ourselves, Billy)

=======================================================================
Bollox.

If you want to read well written works of fiction, fuck off to a literary website. I'm not having this idea that right or wrong ITK's provide entertainment. You've got to be one sad fucker to enjoy reading something about City, knowing deep down inside it's probably make believe....

That's not an attack on Spursmad...I'm just being honest. This site has become a fucking laughing stock because of the number of purported ITK's, the vast majority of whom, are full of shit.

Bottom line - if someone, anyone, me included, wants to post information under the ITK umbrella, they have to accept that if the info turns out to be wrong (95% of the time, it is) - then they are going to get abuse for it. That's life. It's reality. Maybe all you mardy ITK apologists should start a petition and see if Ric will start a separate board just for ITK's. This way they can post whatever they want, without having to worry about being questioned about it...[/quote]

citoeast said:
Dear Billy Boy,

Try and get it through your head that most on here do not want to read your rantings and ravings, they just want to share discussions on their beloved club. If they can also get an insight to what is going on within the club; transfers or day to day matters they welcome it (ITKs) as the club officially say little of substance.

What a great opening line. But a news flash for you dip shit, my "rantings and ravings" are no different to the opening paragraph of your sanctimonious little sermon. An opinion. Shocking isn't it, to find opinions on a messageboard.

If I do not believe an ITK has genuine information to impart I do not bother reading it or following their posts; this is called Freedom of Choice and Intelligence. Perhaps you should exercise some Freedom of Choice and Intelligence and not read ITK posts, and not spend, sorry waste your time, berating those who choose to exercise their choice through making an Intelligent evaluation and coming to a different conclusion than you.

Again, a great opening line. It is also "freedom of choice and intelligence" which leads me to comment on anything I may find on bluemoon. After all, that's why I come on here. To talk about the good AND the bad. There are many idiotic things which I read on this board, which I comment on. This may come as a bit of a shock to your system, but I tend to find it dull discussing things only with people I agree with...

Even a crap ITK is infinitely better reading than the crap below that you so kindly took time out of your valuable and precious schedule to share with us. I lament all the sad fuckers (sorry fucker as there can surely be no more than one) who read and enjoy or get some use from your worthless post, 'poor sad fucker' to use your poetic words of literacy my dear Billy.

So basically, anyone who agrees with me is a sad fucker. As opposed to all those brain donors who feel the need to mercilessly beg other posters for tidbits of information. Fair enough.

With Bluemoon Police like you we can make this forum well regulated, full of your posts and wall to wall boredom and that means you would only have to police yourself because no one else would bother joining or reading your mind numbingly boring juvenile rantings and ravings.

Ah yeah, the classic Bluemoon Police line. I see you're now running short on solid arguments and continue the theme of simply spewing forth personal insults.

Oh by the way Billy Boy or Bully Boy, your intelligent choice, when you read this and have your hissy fit that anyone could say such things to you do not bother posting retaliation as I cannot be arsed to read anymore of your self righteous posts. Have a good day and remember to take this lecture iin the same spirit you wrote your lecture.

Yours Truly

Gullible and Vulnerable ITK Victim (Thank you for trying to save me and others from ourselves, Billy)

Once again you seemed to have missed the spirit of a messageboard. The right to reply. And here's mine. I'm glad you have the freedom to express yourself. I'm disappointed though that you think I should curtail my own opinions because they offend you. If you are truly this sensitive, maybe you should stay of the internet unless mummy and daddy come on with you to hold your hand.

I'll give you this billy,your consistent in your arguments. You love a good rook with what in essence is some1 who deep down loves the same thing. I've mellowed on you billy because if anything you deliver arguments with passion,and genuinely believe in your viewpoints, however,and this is inevitable, you influence peoples judgements,as much as you profess this isn't your goal...... Why is some1 a sad fuck for enjoying,in your words 'fabrication',if indeed they enjoy the way it is constructed what harm are they to any1?

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
I'll give you this billy,your consistent in your arguments. You love a good rook with what in essence is some1 who deep down loves the same thing. I've mellowed on you billy because if anything you deliver arguments with passion,and genuinely believe in your viewpoints, however,and this is inevitable, you influence peoples judgements,as much as you profess this isn't your goal...... Why is some1 a sad fuck for enjoying,in your words 'fabrication',if indeed they enjoy the way it is constructed what harm are they to any1?

If I think someone is a sad fucker for reading a work of faction on bluemoon, that's my opinion. You're asking me why I think that, and I think I've answered that question numerous times. The idea that people post totally untrue information as fact, and others, knowing deep down inside that it's not true, still entertain it as fact, is laughable at best. It's not difficult logic to follow.

And i've not once suggested that their right to post things should be curtailed. However, the right of others to criticize them when the information turns out to be wrong should not be curtailed either...

pardoe said:
It looks pretty obvious what's happened to me.

He had some early info on the Taylor deal, and because he got that right, a deal no-one saw coming, people took the rest of his stuff, almost all of which had been in the press already, as gospel.

He seemed like a decent bloke, and i exchanged the odd PM with him, but i don't think he was 'hounded out' at all, beyond the odd nobhead that you get on any popular forum.

Once the press started being wrong about a few things, so did he. I don't believe that Eto'o ever wanted to come here, or for that matter, John Terry, and i'm not even sure about Joleon Lescott.

I suspect SpursMad simply has a link to Taylor, perhaps he's a pal of his, and had a heads-up on the move, and just thought it would be a bit of a laugh to string us along, as needy for our daily dose of surrilous gossip as some of us are.

Fair play to him.

yes totally agree, its not as if he came up with barry a week before it happened either. he also didnt mention santa cruz before any of the press linked us with going back in for him. and he didnt say tevez was done 6 weeks before it was announced. throw that in with another bid for terry before any press got hold of it and before chelsea announced it, bridge in january weeks before it was done. the robinho rape allogation earlier in the year (check his posts on coys). you shouldnt make such judgements about him on something you clearly know fuck all about.

Dear Billy,

Further to your reply to my post, just wanted to see how you would take the abuse you hand out. Not too bad really, so fair enough keep posting your rants and ravings on ITK threads if it makes you happier to do so.

BillyShears said:
The idea that people post totally untrue information as fact, and others, knowing deep down inside that it's not true, still entertain it as fact, is laughable at best.

I can't decide whether this is the most ridiculous claim or the most ridiculous point to conjure.

citoeast said:
Dear Billy,

Further to your reply to my post, just wanted to see how you would take the abuse you hand out. Not too bad really, so fair enough keep posting your rants and ravings on ITK threads if it makes you happier to do so.

He normally just cries to a moderator. (:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.