louis theroux - crystal meth.

good programme. makes it clear just how it fucks the users up. It's pure, unadulterated addiction. I'll never forget the girl who couldn't stop laughing when she got pulled over, ten seconds later she'd gone to the dark-side and was crying about her kids.

bizzbo said:
good programme. makes it clear just how it fucks the users up. It's pure, unadulterated addiction. I'll never forget the girl who couldn't stop laughing when she got pulled over, ten seconds later she'd gone to the dark-side and was crying about her kids.[/quote]

she was high as anything very fucked up

The worst bit for me was seeing the shanty towns in Fresno. Shocking indictment of a modern, so called civilised, nation that holds itself up as the model for freedom and democracy.

very good show. shocking how that substance fucks everything up.
if you watch dog the bounty hunter, half the people they catch on there are meth-heads

It was a disturbing but enlightening programme and it painted a bleak bleak picture of folk heavily involved in Meth abuse.

A generation of children whose parents have abandoned them - a lot of them then turning to the drug to escape their problems.

Nightly raids by the police rounding up all the dealers and addicts - it's out of control.

Thank fuck it's not taken off in this country - it might have done if ecstacy and cocaine had not plummetted in price so much making them most people's drug of choice.

when they were at the guys house, and louis asked him if he hung with 'cooks' he said they where crazy, breathing in fumes. ive read about them, some of the time they end up blowing there own houses up. its simlair to an explosive at a certain stage in the cooking process.

who the hell would put that in their body?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.