Joe hart Today

After shreks initial header, what was Hart thinking?
He just casually wandered around and then realised the ball was still in play

Good move to loan him out for a year I honestly reckon he is a future England No1, he just needs the time and experience to learn form his mistakes and improve, keepers seem to peak at an older age than outfield players. Given has a good few years left in him but I see Hart as his natural successor.

robsta said:
Great stop at the end to deny Owen scoring on his debut. He did us all a favour with that and stops all the papers being full of Owen headlines tomorrow.

spot on. I was made up when Hart stopped that. Prevented the inevitable wankfest that lickle mickey scoring would have meant.

When Shay Given was younger he couldnt break into the Celtic team, Joe needs time and experience. Hopefully in the coming seasons Given will show him a lot.

simonk said:
robsta said:
Great stop at the end to deny Owen scoring on his debut. He did us all a favour with that and stops all the papers being full of Owen headlines tomorrow.

spot on. I was made up when Hart stopped that. Prevented the inevitable wankfest that lickle mickey scoring would have meant.

Was a big save that. Owens confidence would have been sky high and the rags would have been gloating big time. Nice one Joe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.