FA Reaction to Ade Celebration

Thatchersforearm

I was talking to a friend today and he said City could argue that the comments by FA Cheif Exec Ian Whatmore may give us grounds to have any possible FA charge thrown out. He said the 'pretty unimpressed' remark could mean Ade won't get a fair hearing.

He said: "I was pretty unimpressed really because the problems between the Arsenal fans and Adebayor are well documented, and he ran the whole length of the field to celebrate, so I think we're going to have a good close look at that one on Monday when we see it properly in the cold light of day."

Does anybody with any legal knowledge know if this is true?

TBH they will get him for the stamp regardless but it might make the difference from a 3 and 5 match ban.

Neville for the rags against Liverpool got away with only a 5 grand penalty. If ade gets any more than that, then the FA can fuck themselves. Talk about refs being consitant, I can hit the bullseye in darts blindfolded more consistently than they cunts at the FA

how is it possible of a fair hearing after the media have milked this they will continue untill he is punished so yes possible grounds to have the case dropped

Usually the test is an objective one, ie would the ordinary man sitting and listening to the tribunal say this player has received a fair hearing, Whatmore won't be hearing the case if he did then it could be said to be unfair. Ade is going to get banned.

I reckon he will definitely get a 3 or 4 match ban for the stamp & a fine for the celebration & warned about future conduct etc.

I think City will appeal & thus making him available for next Sunday saying he was wound up, provoked etc.

As far as I am aware City (and Adebayor) should have grounds for a hearing and subsequent appeal as it is Ade's word against the evidence & Ade claims it was accidental (re the stamp), on the celebration well obviously it was stupid but he was booked & he later apologised.

All this said I believe my first sentence could unfortunately be the outcome.

I initially thought that because he was booked then the FA can't take any further action but having just seen that cnut Dermot Gallagher on SSN saying the FA can still take action ?!?!

He will get a three match ban for the stamp and a fine for the celebration. Im sure David Gill will be fast tracking it so its in time for the derby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.