hahahahahahahaha what an idiot!

Was going to post this last night but forgot about it. The guys brilliant he does a review every week and they are all as hillarious as that. Theres one from the arsenal - united game 2 weeks ago where he calls gallas galgas.

Sixlashes. did you hear that tosser irani this morning, persie has got GASHES down his face AND it was worse than the cantona episode, according to red irani. he is a total knobhead.

This is just funny as fuck.... i think im gonna die laughing hahahaha

john blue said:
Sixlashes. did you hear that tosser irani this morning, persie has got GASHES down his face AND it was worse than the cantona episode, according to red irani. he is a total knobhead.

Did he actually say that? That's deluded, I mean really...he has to be borderline mental to say that.

I don't think he deserves the abuse he's getting on his vid comments but the video is pretty bad. The way he says some of the players names is hilaroius though. Le-scott, Bellammayyyyy and Van Pearce.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.